Iran has decided to boycott the 2026 World Cup draw in Washington, DC next week because the US denied visas to members of its delegation, the state-run IRNA news agency reported on Friday.
Iran is willing to resume nuclear talks with the United States if they are conducted respectfully, a senior Iranian official told CNN, while insisting Tehran will not move from the position it held ...
Kamran Hekmati didn’t have concerns about going to Iran earlier this year for what was supposed to be a brief trip.
To combat a severe water crisis, Iranian authorities have begun cloud-seeding operations to induce rainfall, Iran’s state-run ...
Iran’s deputy foreign minister Saeed Khatibzadeh has said his country’s nuclear program is still “intact” despite US and Israeli strikes on its nuclear facilities earlier this year.
The US will reexamine all green cards issued to people from 19 countries “of concern” at President Donald Trump’s direction, ...
Iran on Saturday confirmed its Revolutionary Guards seized a tanker carrying petrochemical cargo bound for Singapore in Gulf waters on Friday, Iranian media reported.
A new X feature over the weekend revealed that dozens of pro-Trump accounts with large followings are not US-based, despite content and bios suggesting otherwise.
Iran’s deputy foreign minister, Saeed Khatibzadeh, told CNN’s Fred Pleitgen that Iran’s “peaceful nuclear program” remains intact and was not destroyed by US and Israeli strikes on its facilities.
Iran willing to restart negotiations on nuclear weapons, so long as the US meets preconditions, CNN report says.
US lawmakers have called for the Trump administration to respond to reporting that Chinese firms are helping Iran rebuild its ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results