The announcement by India’s Ministry of External Affairs, made after Afghan Commerce Minister Alhaj Nooruddin Azizi’s ...
"Public News" founder Michael Shellenberger Hey everyone, it's Mike Shellenberger for Public. The 29-year-old Afghan man ...
President Donald Trump is blaming the Biden administration for this week’s shooting of two National Guard members in ...
On Friday's "PBS NewsHour," MS NOW host Jonathan Capehart criticized President Donald Trump's response to the incident ...
President Donald Trump is doubling down on the aggressive anti-immigration policies that helped deliver him a second term, ...
Rahmanullah Lakanwal, 29, was charged with first-degree murder after one of the two National Guard troops he shot near the ...
Finland will close its embassies in Islamabad, Kabul and Yangon next year over "their limited commercial and economic ...
The person accused of shooting two National Guard soldiers is an Afghan national, raising questions about a resettlement ...
A deadly shooting involving two National Guard members in Washington, D.C., earlier this week rattled officials across the nation, and has spurred an increased presence of federal law enforcement ...
Adam Carr, the ex-boyfriend of the National Guardsman who was shot dead in Washington DC said she wanted to make a difference, despite being spat on by the public.
Joseph Edlow said the pause would be in place "until we can ensure that every alien is vetted and screened to the maximum degree possible". - Kenya breaking news | Kenya news today | Capitalfm.co.ke ...
Donald Trump said he will "permanently pause migration from all Third World Countries" a day after an Afghan national ...