A deadly shooting involving two National Guard members in Washington, D.C., earlier this week rattled officials across the nation, and has spurred an increased presence of federal law enforcement ...
Former officials said the C.I.A. diligently assessed those who partnered with its forces, like the man accused of shooting two National Guard members in Washington.
On Friday's "PBS NewsHour," MS NOW host Jonathan Capehart criticized President Donald Trump's response to the incident ...
"Public News" founder Michael Shellenberger Hey everyone, it's Mike Shellenberger for Public. The 29-year-old Afghan man ...
U.S. President Donald Trump’s administration has ordered its diplomats worldwide to stop processing visas for Afghan ...
The National Guard shooting in Washington earlier this week brought the Biden-era “Operation Allies Welcome” back into the spotlight as an Afghan national faces a first-degree murder ...
The Trump administration is promising a stricter anti-immigration agenda after an Afghan national was being charged in the ...
President Donald Trump is blaming the Biden administration for this week’s shooting of two National Guard members in Washington, DC, in part by insisting that the suspect, a 29-year-old Afghan, was ...
The State Department announced a pause on visa issuance for Afghan passport holders, while the US immigration service said it will halt all asylum decisions. Follow for live updates.
National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom died from her wounds and Guardsman Andrew Wolfe remains in critical condition.
One National Guard member died and another was wounded in a shooting on Nov. 26, 2025. The suspect, an Afghan national, faced ...
With an Afghan national being arrested for the shooting of two National Guard soldiers in Washington, D.C., CNN is reporting that even the Biden administration had “a […] ...